Bangkok After Hours - eBook

Bangkok After Hours - eBook
One Man's Wild Erotic Adventures in the Red Light Districts of Bangkok, Pattaya & Asia After Hours.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Spent the past 6 months learning bar Thai..

I've spent the past 6 months learning bar Thai. All the most important things a guy needs to know while visiting the gogo bars in Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza in Bangkok.

What's your name? You're beautiful? Want a drink? How long have you danced? How old are you? Want to follow me home? How much for long time? Too much! Can't you give me a discount? Many girls! Few customers! Let's go!

I'll be putting my hard learned Thai lessons to good use later this week. Look for updates on the results in early October!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did some learning myself dude ... and will be there 1-6 October .. Just 10 days to go .. really sexited

International Travel Blogger News said...

Be sure to check out the Shark bar in Soi Cowboy. Look for gogo girls wearing numbers #11, #23 and #60.